Back your success with industry leader, Tyson Foods!
If you’ve recently graduated from an accredited CDL school, or have less than 9 months recent experience, apply now to student and trainee truck driver jobs at Tyson Foods! Begin your career with six weeks of PAID one-on-one training with a certified instructor.
Tuition reimbursement available – ask recruiter for details!
CDL-A Trainee and Student Truck Drivers Earn:
- $600 orientation pay
- $600 per week training pay
Length of Training Based on Experience (Tractor/Trailer Combo):
- Recent graduate of CDL School ---- minimum 6-week training period (36 days)
- 1-3 months recent experience -----minimum 6-week training period (36 days)
- 4-6 months recent experience -----minimum 4-week training period (24 days)
- 7-8 months recent experience -----minimum 2-week training period (12 days)
Join the Tyson Journey – apply for CDL-A Student Truck Driver Jobs today!
CDL-A Trainer & Student Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Valid CDL-A in the state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
- 6 driving jobs within the last 3 year
Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 1, 2021 for Corporate based team members and by November 1, 2021 for Plant and Warehousing based team members.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12480
Post Date: 09/15/2022