Tyson Foods is looking for quality local route CDL A truck drivers to fill daily home time driving jobs. Our local truck driver positions are responsible for transporting live haul, feed haul, or refrigerated Tyson Foods' freight in a safe, professional, and timely manner to our facilities, distribution centers and customers.
When you join the Tyson team, you have the power of one of the largest food production companies in the Fortune 500 backing your success.
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Offer:
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous Group Health Plan (medical, dental, vision, Rx) as low as $16.28/week
- Insurance available day one.
- Daily home time
- 401(k) with 100% match
- Company matching stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Layover Pay
- No touch freight
- 9 paid holidays and vacation pay
- Safety Bonuses
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A in the state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years