Tyson Foods understands the enormous value that military veterans bring to our company – that’s why we’ve made an industry-leading commitment to hiring veterans. At Tyson, we honor military-obtained CDL-As. Plus, when you join Tyson as a recent military vet, you won’t be required to attend school – Tyson will train you!
If you’re a military vet who has been released from active duty within the last 180 days, you’re eligible – so give us a call today!
Our truck drivers average over $72,000 annually!
CDL-A Truck Drivers at Tyson Earn:
- Competitive pay package
- Generous Group Health Plan as low as $15.50/week (medical, dental, Rx and vision)
- Optional life and disability coverage
- Excellent stock purchase program
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holiday and vacation
CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A in state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- Able to pass DOT physical exam and drug screening
- Able to pass road test
- Must live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years