If you’ve recently graduated from an accredited CDL school, apply now to student and trainee truck driver jobs at Tyson Foods! Begin your career with six weeks of PAID one-on-one training with a certified instructor.
Tuition reimbursement available – ask recruiter for details!
CDL-A Trainee and Student Truck Drivers Earn:
- $600 orientation pay
- $600 per week training pay
Length of Training Based on Experience (Tractor/Trailer Combo):
- Recent graduate of CDL School ---- minimum 6-week training period (36 days)
- 1-3 months recent experience -----minimum 6-week training period (36 days)
- 4-6 months recent experience -----minimum 4-week training period (24 days)
- 7-8 months recent experience -----minimum 2-week training period (12 days)
CDL-A Trainer & Student Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Valid CDL-A in the state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
NOTE: Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.