Local CDL-A drivers needed for yard staging & transport
Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food production companies, is now hiring CDL-A local yard drivers for its new distribution center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Local yard driver job overview:
- $22 per hour
- Pull trailers and take them to the lot across the street
Weekday and weekend schedules available:
WEEKDAY SCHEDULES are four 10-hour shifts: Monday-Thursday 6:00 – 4:00 or 7:00 – 5:00 (a.m. or p.m.)
WEEKEND SCHEDULES are three 12-hour shifts: 6:00-6:00 or 7:00-7:00 (am or pm)
*Weekend schedules qualify for a $2/hour incentive based on attendance
As a CDL-A local yard driver, you will:
- Transport and deliver freight from warehouse to staging yard
- Drive diesel-powered tractor/trailer combinations short distances
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Lift 50lbs on a regular basis in many areas (weight depends on area)
- Maintain accurate logs and paperwork when required
- Be comfortable working outdoors year-round.
Since our start in 1931, Tyson has been working alongside great drivers to deliver incredible foods and fantastic customer service across the nation. Join our growing team and feed your future!
Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 1, 2021 for Corporate based team members and by November 1, 2021 for Plant and Warehousing based team members.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12755
Post Date: 02/01/2023