Tyson’s private fleet is now offering CDL-A truck driver opportunities for the Northeast Region! When you join the Tyson team, you have the power of one of the largest food production companies in the Fortune 500 backing your success. This means you enjoy great pay, reliable weekly home time, an assigned truck (no slip seating!) and a flexible schedule that meets your needs.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Offer:
- Earn $85,000+ per year!
- 54 – 65 CPM starting rates (depending on location)
- Weekly home time on flexible schedule
- Assigned trucks – no slip seating!
- Additional pay $35 – $50 per delivery stop (depending on location)
- Safety bonuses up to $3,300 per year
- 100% No-touch freight
- Generous group health plan (as low as $15.50/week)
- Company-matched 401(k) & stock purchase plan
- 12-hour layover pay at $100
- 68 MPH on cruise
- Vacation pay after 6 months – 9 paid holidays at $130/day
- 24-hour driver support
Join the private fleet that takes care of YOU! Apply for CDL-A Solo Regional Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Today!
CDL-A Solo Regional Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid Class CDL-A in state of residence
- Age 21 or older
- 9 months recent or 1 year tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
- Training and/or Refresher training available
- Able to pass DOT physical exam and drug screening
- Able to pass road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at approved parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
LeadFlex Job ID: 70255
Post Date: 06/01/2023