Local CDL-A drivers needed for yard staging & transport
Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food production companies, is now hiring CDL-A local yard drivers for its plant facility in Rome, GA. This bakery facility operates six days a week and produces Granola and Cereal products.
Local yard driver job overview:
- $22.18 per hour
- Truck spotting and moving of semi-trailers around the yard facility at the Plant as well as an off-site warehouse approximately 3 miles from the Plant.
- Must be willing to work 8-12 hour shifts and up to six days a week, overtime and/or weekends as needed as well as inventory shifts, which may be scheduled for either Saturdays or Sundays
WEEKDAY SCHEDULES are Monday – Friday, 1st shift, 6am to 2pm.
As a CDL-A local yard driver, you will:
- Transport and deliver freight from warehouse to staging yard
- Drive diesel-powered tractor/trailer combinations short distances
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Lift 50lbs on a regular basis in many areas (weight depends on area)
- Maintain accurate logs and paperwork when required
- Be comfortable working outdoors year-round.
Since our start in 1931, Tyson has been working alongside great drivers to deliver incredible foods and fantastic customer service across the nation. Join our growing team and feed your future!
LeadFlex Job ID: 70578
Post Date: 06/01/2023