Local CDL-A drivers needed for yard staging & transport
Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food production companies, is now hiring CDL-A local yard drivers for its new distribution center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Local yard driver job overview:
- $22 per hour
- Pull trailers and take them to the lot across the street
Weekday and weekend schedules available:
WEEKDAY SCHEDULES are four 10-hour shifts: Monday-Thursday 6:00 – 4:00 or 7:00 – 5:00 (a.m. or p.m.)
WEEKEND SCHEDULES are three 12-hour shifts: 6:00-6:00 or 7:00-7:00 (am or pm)
*Weekend schedules qualify for a $2/hour incentive based on attendance
As a CDL-A local yard driver, you will:
- Transport and deliver freight from warehouse to staging yard
- Drive diesel-powered tractor/trailer combinations short distances
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Lift 50lbs on a regular basis in many areas (weight depends on area)
- Maintain accurate logs and paperwork when required
- Be comfortable working outdoors year-round.
Since our start in 1931, Tyson has been working alongside great drivers to deliver incredible foods and fantastic customer service across the nation. Join our growing team and feed your future!
Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 1, 2021 for Corporate based team members and by November 1, 2021 for Plant and Warehousing based team members.
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Offer:
- Average $1,400 per week
- Generous Group Health Plan (medical, dental, vision, Rx) as low as $16.28/week
- Insurance available day one.
- Daily home time
- 401(k) with 100% match
- Company matching stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Layover Pay
- No touch freight
- 9 paid holidays and vacation pay
- Safety Bonuses
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A in the state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Feed Your Future With An Industry Leader. Apply For Home-Weekly CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs At Tyson Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 12755
Post Date: 12/01/2023