CDL-A team truck drivers can take advantage of Tyson Foods’ large network, consistent freight patterns and a great pay and benefits package.
Pay for teams with 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $0.46 per mile, split. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, your team can start at $0.48/mile. You’ll also receive a yearly increase of $0.02/mile (split) until top pay of $0.54 per mile is reached.
Average 5,550 miles/week and earn one day off for every six days out!
CDL-A Team Truck Drivers at Tyson Enjoy:
- Competitive pay package
- Reliable home time
- Layover/Detention Pay
- Unloading Pay
- Drop and Pickup Pay
- Safety Bonuses
- Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles and less than 500 miles
- Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
- 9 paid holidays at $130/day
- 68 MPH on cruise
CDL-A Team Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A in state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- 9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience within last 12 months
- Able to pass a DOT physical exam and drug screen
- Able to pass road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years