Feed Your Future with CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Foods!
Get home weekly as a CDL-A company truck driver at Tyson Foods while averaging 2,600 miles per week and $85,000 + per year! Many drivers earn $100,000+.
When you join the Tyson team, you have the power of one of the largest food production companies in the Fortune 500 backing your success.
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Offer:
- Competitive pay package, .53 - .61 CPM depending on experience
- Additional mileage pay when your single trips are less than 250 and 500 miles
- Flexible home time with Home Weekly available
- LOW health benefits costs: Group Health Plan (medical, dental, vision, Rx) as low as $15.50/week
- 100% no touch freight
- 12- hours layover paid at $100
- Company-matched 401K and stock purchase plan
- Drop and Pickup Pay
- Vacation pay after 6 months on the job
- 9 paid holidays at $130/day
- Safety Bonuses up to $3,300 per year
- 68 MPH on cruise
- Assigned trucks
- 24-hour driver support
Be part of the Tyson journey;
apply for CDL-A Solo OTR Truck Driver Jobs today!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid Class CDL-A in state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- 9 months recent or 1 year tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years.
- Training and/or Refresher training available
- Able to pass DOT physical exam and drug screening
- Able to pass road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at approved parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
NOTE: Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12722
Post Date: 09/15/2022