Home daily, local CDL-A truck driving positions are open now at Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food production companies!"
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A Local Feed Haul Drivers:
- Average annual salary of $60,000-$65,000
- Starting pay $19.63 hour, after 3 months, pay goes to mileage and tonnage
- Generous group health plan
- Safety bonuses
- Company-matching contributions to 401K and stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- So much more!
As a CDL-A Feed Haul Driver, you will:
- Transport and delivery of feed on time to farms
- Drive diesel-powered tractor/trailer combinations short distances
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Lift 50lbs on a regular basis in many areas (weight depends on area)
- Maintain accurate logs and paperwork when required
- Be comfortable working outdoors year-round
Since our start in 1931, Tyson has been working alongside great Class A drivers to deliver incredible foods and fantastic customer service across the nation.
Join our growing team as a feed haul CDL-A truck driver and feed your future!
Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 1, 2021 for Corporate based team members and by November 1, 2021 for Plant and Warehousing based team members.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12765
Post Date: 06/01/2023