Feed Your Future with CDL Local Yard Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Foods
Business is booming at Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food companies, and we have new local career opportunities for truck driving professionals.
Our CDL yard driving position is responsible for transporting Tyson Foods' products in a safe, professional and timely manner at our plant in Columbia, SC.
CDL Local Yard truck driver responsibilities include:
- Spotting and pulling of all trailers in and out of the dock doors on site and at offsite warehouse
- Monitoring temperatures, fuel levels and proper running of the refrigeration units
- Sealing the finished loads
- Maintaining good traffic flow of outside drivers while on Tyson property
- Ensure all trailers for outbound loads are thoroughly washed and sanitized before loading
- Ensure the truck yard stays free of debris and trash.
- Complete pre-trip inspections and maintain cleanliness of the shag trucks
Be part of the Tyson journey;
apply for CDL Local Yard Truck Driver Jobs today!
CDL Local Yard Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Must have and maintain a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Must have at least 12 months experience
- Must pass the background check
- Cannot have a DWI in the past 8 years.
- Must pass the Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical testing
Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 1, 2021 for Corporate based team members and by November 1, 2021 for Plant and Warehousing based team members.
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Offer:
- Average $1,400 per week
- Generous Group Health Plan (medical, dental, vision, Rx) as low as $16.28/week
- Insurance available day one.
- Daily home time
- 401(k) with 100% match
- Company matching stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Layover Pay
- No touch freight
- 9 paid holidays and vacation pay
- Safety Bonuses
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A in the state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Feed Your Future With An Industry Leader. Apply For Home-Weekly CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs At Tyson Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 12759
Post Date: 02/15/2024