Tyson Foods is currently seeking a full-time Tire Shop Attendant. This position is responsible for inspecting, patching, vulcanizing, and testing tires and tubes for Heavy equipment (Tractor Trailer Tires) while complying with Department of Transportation rules and regulations, maintaining a safe work environment, and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
Medium/Heavy Truck Technician – Trailer Technician – Mobil Refrigeration Technician
Tyson Foods’ Benefits Include:
- Competitive wages
- $21-$32 per hour, depending on experience
- Paid for hours that you work!
- Excellent low cost benefits package
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching 401(k) and Stock Purchase Plan
- Work on late model fleet equipment
- A clean safe work environment
- 4 available shifts (3.5 days on, 3.5 days off)
- Must have a valid license to drive
- Must be able to read & understand service manuals
- Must be able to mount and dismount heavy duty truck tires
- Previous experience working in a heavy-duty truck shop is preferred
- Rehired candidates have a 6-month waiting period from last date of separation
- The following separation reasons are not eligible for rehire: attendance, job abandonment, rules of conduct, walked off the job, safety, unsatisfactory probationary period
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12596
Post Date: 05/15/2022