Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food companies, is now hiring for a CDL-A YARD JOCKEY/LOCAL DRIVER in Pottsville, Pennsylvania.
Enjoy competitive hourly pay, daily home time and great benefits on top of all the perks that come with driving for a top growing private fleet! Take a closer look at this job opportunity and APPLY TODAY!
CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Offer:
- $24.53 per hour
- Up to $2.00 per hour Perfect Attendance Bonus
- 3 shifts available, FCFS
- Company-matching contributions to 401K
- Company-matching stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Vacation pay after 6 months on the job – 9 paid holidays at $130/day
- Work areas, shift assignments and schedules may vary
- Transport and on-time delivery of freight by driving diesel-powered tractor/trailer combinations short distances
- “Spotting" and "pulling" all trailers in and out of the dock doors on site and at offsite warehouse
- Ensure every trailer has a nose stand that is properly chocked
- Product Protection which includes monitoring temperatures, fuel levels and proper running of the refrigeration units
- Sealing the finished loads and maintaining integrity of the seal while the trailer is on Tyson property
- Maintaining good traffic flow of outside drivers while on Tyson property
- Ensure truck yard stays free of debris and trash
- Perform pre-trip inspections on the shag trucks and ensure any defects are reported for repair
* Must meet Tyson minimal requirements including having a CDL-A.
LeadFlex Job ID: 25552
Post Date: 11/15/2022